Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Weekend Update

Last weekend it was sunburns...this weekend it was frostbite!!! It was actually 40 degrees colder this weekend and it SNOWED!!! I think E. Wash said it best in her blog, "what the H" (love that girl). Anyway, we didn't let it stop us. Saturday Emma played in 2 outdoor soccer games (scoring a total of 7 goals), and despite the cold Aiden had a great time playing the game "see if you can catch me before I run on the soccer field" :) Sunday morning Katie and Cameron went fishing at 5am and actually caught a fish. Then Sunday night Chef Emma made us her famous lasagna (with minimal help from me) and brownies for dessert. It was delicious and she was super proud of herself. Grammy came over just before bed time to say goodnight to the kiddos (they spent the weekend in Seattle). I was doing a few things downstairs and Grammy was up getting Aiden ready for bed. I came upstairs to find a naked boy running wild...of course I had to grab the camera. Well, that was my weekend...nothing out of the ordinary, but full of love and laughter. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as much as I enjoyed mine!






Grammy finally caught the wild boy and put some clothes on him...
Oh, how he loves him some Grammy!!!



1 comment:

ENDub said...

Awww, thanks for the nice shout out :) So this naked running--any streams of liquid anywhere?