Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Aiden the Monkey

The other night Cameron and I were playing with Aiden in his room. We were playing his favorite new game of "take everything out of my toy box". Aiden will pull out as many toys as he can then when he can't reach them anymore he will stand by his toy box, do our baby sign for "help" then point to the toy he wants me to grab...it's really cute. While Aiden and I were doing that, Cam was playing with a toy of Aiden's that makes a monkey noise. Every time Cam would push the button Aiden would copy this noise. However, it wasn't the sweet little monkey noise he usually makes it was this goofy noise (that sounded nothing like a monkey) that was cracking us up. Once again, by the time I remembered to grab the camera the noise was much less pronounced...but if you listen to the beginning of the video you can here it a little bit. I also got him using his "help" sign.

No comments: