Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Off goes Sis Sis

Emma was bouncing on her big yellow ball and Aiden walked up behind her and pushed her and she purposefully fell off. Aiden laughed SO hard and thought he was so cool. He did it about 20 times before I thought to get out the camera. By the time I started recording he was only mildly chuckling (but still bending over like he was laughing hard), but it was still cute. I also caught him on video saying "sis sis" and "six" they are two of my favorite words right now because he has a little lisp and so his tongue pops out when he says them....it could not be cuter. I must say that I love watching Aiden play with his sisters. He loves them so much and you can just tell that he feels so special when they play with him. I love my little family!!!

2 comments:

ENDub said...

Oh my goodness, that bend-over laugh is one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time!

ENDub said...

I LOVE a niths (nice) lateral lisp. They are the bethssst.