Friday, April 11, 2008

Helping Kara Move In to Her New Condo

Mom, Aiden, and I went up to Seattle last weekend to help Kara move in to her new condo (it took me all week to post the pictures because I have been sick). Her place is every single girls dream!!! There is a beautiful view of the water from the living room and a pink bedroom...seriously :) We had such a great time helping her get unpacked and shop for new things for her place (including a new car). Steph (one of the many honorary Fitzgerald children) hung out with us most of the weekend and it was SO good to see her. I think my favorite thing was watching Aiden and his Auntie bonding. With Kara being in NY for a year Aiden was a little shy at first, but by the end of the weekend they were best buddies. He loved giving her squeezes and showing off for her....it was adorable. Thanks for sharing your place, sissy...can't wait to do it again.

Kara's View
Aiden making himself at home..."Where is Aiden?""Here he is!"Waiting while Kara bought her carThis is how she rolls...The first dinner party in her new condo...





1 comment:

ENDub said...

Ohhhh man--so glad you guys got to hang out and enjoy eachother. Wish I could've been there to spend time with my peeps! Next time. Love you all to pieces.