Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Aiden saying "Bath"

Every day Aiden will amaze me by busting out several new words. I was keeping a list but I can't keep up with all of them. Not only does he copy everything we say, but he actually uses the words. My favorites that he says right now are "off", "grass", "bye bye", "sit", and "bath". I love to hear him talk...he has such a sweet little voice. He also loves to make animal noises. The other day he was doing his best "woof woof" and I couldn't figure out why he was doing it. I looked up and saw that there was a puppy on the tv....little genius! Of course I try very hard to capture all this on video, but he clams up every time I pull the camera out. Today before our bath I managed to catch a few words...enjoy!

1 comment:

ENDub said...

Oh man, that is the cutest!