Saturday, March 1, 2008

Play Date

We met up with some good friends today for a play date. We went to this great little coffee house specifically designed for children. It's really cute and they have a great play area for kids. Aiden had a great time playing with his friends, and he even played in the "big kid" area. It was so cute to watch him interacting with all the other kids. I truly enjoyed catching up and swapping mommy stories with old friends. Thanks girls (and Trey) I had a great time, we should try to meet up once a month...it had been too long.

The boys



Cute lil' mammas






Thanks for the cape, Trey!



"Romeo and Juliet" the preschool version



2 comments:

Chris said...

Oh my goodness! I wish I had a baby that could play on this play date! :) Those pics are great. I can't wait to be there with you!

Chris said...

Just realized that my comment says, "Chris said..." and it makes that 10 times funnier. It should say, "Kara said..." but this way makes me laugh.