Sunday, March 16, 2008

Emma's Soccer Game

Emma just joined a PDP (player development program) for soccer. The idea is that the best players from a certain area form a team and then compete against other PDP teams...this way the kids get more of a challenge. There have always been PDP teams in the surrounding areas, but our little community was lacking one. Cameron (and his co coach/friend, Steve) formed a PDP team and they had their first 2 games this weekend. Not only did Emma have a GREAT time playing, she scored 7 goals between the 2 games and she helped her team win both games. I love to watch her play...she is an animal on the soccer field. Way to go, Emma!!!

We love watching her play...



Aiden kept running on the field...I think he wants to play too :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.