Monday, March 10, 2008

First Beach Trip of 2008

This weekend we took our first beach trip of 2008. The weather was great and it got us so excited for spring and summer weekends to come. Katelynne did come with us, but requested not to be in pictures because she forgot her makeup (SERIOUSLY!!! Man, you couldn't pay me to be 13 again). I still managed to get her in one or two shots.










Katelynne got in the water for about 10 minutes then ran back to the cabin FREEZING cold and covered in sand.
Watching the seagulls
Post Nap hair



Kisses for Poppy
Grammy's maid service :)




Look...sand!

Hmmm, I wonder what it tastes like???
I DO NOT like it!
Sitting in front of the super cool fort that Cam and the girls made.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great photos Em'. I never ceased to be amazed at how young looking and acting your parents are.

anonymous

Linda Fitzgerald said...

Great pictures Emily....It makes me feel so good to relive all those moments with you....Hugs & Kisses, Mom