Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! On Friday night my sweet Emma and I went had our second annual Mother's Day mani/pedis...her treat (with dad's help of course)! We had so much fun relaxing, laughing, and chatting. It was really special to get some one on one time with her. We spent most of Saturday on the set of KK's video and had a great time watching her. This morning Cam, the babies. and I went out to an awesome brunch at The Kennedy School. We took a nice walk after that then headed home for a nap. While I slept in between my two precious babies my wonderful husband cleaned the whole house (thanks, babe). In the afternoon KK stopped by to give me the journal she made for me and a big mother's day hug. We did a little shopping for our trip, then had a short visit from My dad and brother. It was truly a perfect day.
I hope all of the wonderful Mother's in my life had a day as perfect as mine...I love you all, Happy Mother's Day!









No comments: