Friday, May 29, 2009

Miss Bella is 4 months old

4 months have passed since I first laid eyes on this beauty, unbelievable! I am truly blessed. I can't tell you how many times I have asked, "how did I get lucky enough to have two perfect babies?" Everyone told me that we were "in trouble" with her because Aiden is so good, but they were totally wrong. She is the best baby and so happy. She continues to be a good sleeper and we are finally starting to establish a routine. Her little personality is starting to shine and I absolutely LOVE it! She is a total lover and very very social. She loves to have lots of friends (stuffed animals) laying beside her when she plays and she just talks away to them. She is quite loud for such a peanut. And she truly is a peanut...At her 4 month check she was 26" long but only 12lbs 10oz (95% for height - 25% for weight). I was a little worried about her weight being a little low, but the doc assured me that she is very healthy and lower weight is common with very active babies. She is a mover and a shaker and is sitting very well with assistance, loves to stand when being held, and rolled over for the first time last weekend...we are so proud. Again, we truly feel blessed every day for all of our wonderful children and are so happy that Bells continues to thrive!





1 comment:

ENDub said...

I love these onesies with her age on them. Where do you find these? How fun to look back and see what she looked like at each age with those on her :)