Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Trying to be better about taking a posting pictures

I am really going to try hard to be better at taking and posting pictures. The last few weeks I have been horrible about it (and my family reminds me on a regular basis). Now that I feel like I am getting the hang of having 2 wee ones in the house I will make more of an effort. They are both growing and changing so quickly and I don't want to forget any of this and I know I will if I don't have photos to look back on because I am totally sleep deprived :) So, here are a few photos of Miss Bella Roo today lookin' sweet as ever. Big brother was a little camera shy today and every time I tried to snap a pic of him he said, "oh no mommy, not yet" Since he is normally so tolerant of having the camera in his face any time he does anything cute I figured I would give him a break today.

1 comment:

Judy Martin said...

Emily, Bella is absolutely beautiful...just like her mom!