Monday, March 2, 2009

5 weeks

Our sweet Bella girl is 5 weeks old already...impossible! She is such a good baby and a very happy girl. About a week and a half ago she melted our hearts with her first official smile (not gas)...man do I love that toothless grin :) She smiles often and is becoming quite vocal. I am amazed at how quickly she is learning and growing. I love to watch her learning how to use and gain control of her body...I had forgotten how much fun it is to witness. Aiden is still adjusting and I am so proud of how well he is at sharing his world with this new little person. Although I still think he is a little unsure of what to think of her...he is very sweet to her and very protective of her. He loves to sing "twinkle twinkle" to her and when she cries he says, "don't cry baby Bella, brother is here"...talk about being a proud mommy!!! He also gets very upset with me if she cries and I don't run to her immediately. The big sisters are doing a fabulous job of making sure that Aiden gets his fill of their attention and also love to snuggle their baby sis! As I knew he would be, Cam is totally in love with his newest daughter and she smiles SO big when he talks to her. He and Aiden are also enjoying some extra one on one time together and Aiden is loving their "guy time"! As for me, I am totally exhausted and loving every minute of it!!!




No blog entry is complete without a few shots of my sweet boy!

No comments: