Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sweet 6 month old...

Okay, so technically she is 6 1/2 months now, but I took these shots on the day she turned 6 months. She has hit so many milestones in the last month. She can now sit up on her own and thinks she is so cool when she does it :) She also has 2 teeth now. Her first tooth (bottom left) popped up around 5 1/2 months and the right one followed about a week after. I just can't believe how quickly she is growing. She talks all the time, she says mama, dada and baba...but most of the time she just sort of yells (happy yells). She is very loud for such a small person :) Sometimes when she gets going it is so funny...we all can't help but laugh. She loves her brother and sisters and lights up when they come around. Aiden can always make her laugh and he will perform over and over again just to keep her going, and she is fascinated with both of her sisters. It fills my heart with joy everyday watching her interact with her siblings. I feel privileged to witness the building of these precious sibling relationships. I know they will be such a treasure to her throughout her life.
Bella is growing like a weed and she continues to enrich our lives beyond measure. I was amazed when Aiden was a baby at how much he taught me about myself and I am amazed once again that Bella is doing the same. She is so different from him and yet she is perfect too...funny how that works. I truly can't believe that I have once again been blessed with such a exceptionally wonderful child. Her little personality is already such a force in our family. I am so proud of how strong and opinionated she is...she inspires me to be the best mom I can be.
A very happy un-birthday to you, my sweet Bella girl...I love you more every day!!!





The first pic of the new teeth

No comments: