Saturday, August 8, 2009

Some more pictures from our trip to OKC

I am really behind in my blogging (as many of you remind me on a daily basis :)) I am catching up little by little. Here are a few more pictures from our trip to OKC...they are in total random order because I just didn't have time to organize them. Regardless, I am sure you will be able to see what a good time we had. It was so good to see our dear friends...we miss you guys already!
Brother, sister and I on the property beside our old house
My family with Sandy, Sasha and Adrian

Late night dessert

Jason, Ginny and baby Laci
Aiden's first room service
Me and my best friend since childhood
My Sis, my Mom and her two besties
Amy and Laci
Ty sharing his RBF with Aiden


Our little Southern Bell








Me and my two childhood besties
Aaron and I with my 2nd grade teacher (and favorite teacher of all time), Mrs Caudle

No comments: