Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yes We Can!!!

Yes we can!!! I am still trying to absorb the enormity of the election results and I think it is so important that I can tell Aiden that he was part of this historic moment. Not only did he put up with CNN being on the television nonstop for the last week, but he also came with me to drop off our ballots. That being said it should be no surprise to me that on election day as we watched with anticipation Aiden busted out with, "Go Obama"!!! He also pointed at the TV when Obama was speaking and said, "Barack Obama". We sat together with family on Tuesday night cheering and shedding many tears as they announced the historic news. As I listened to Obama's speech it hit me...this is really happening...America actually got it right!!! I am so proud of our Country right now, and it gives me so much hope for the future of our great nation. I know that President Obama will continue to inspire hope as he leads us down this long road to recovery. Please join me in praying for him and his family as he takes on the enormous task. At last, Change Has Come!!!

No comments: