Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy 38th Wedding Anniversary Mom and Dad

Mom and Dad,

I honestly don't know any way to thank you for the wonderful example of you have always set for me. As parents you have always been there with endless support, enthusiasm, encouragement and unconditional love. For that reason I have never been afraid to take on new challenges in life and venture down new paths...I always knew you would be there to help along the way. As a couple your respect and love for each other is unmatched and I always knew that I would settle for nothing less than a relationship as wonderful as yours. Individually you each have amazing qualities that I love and admire....as a couple you inspire me. Thank you for my life, thank you for the way you instantly accepted and continue to support my marriage, thank you for loving my husband, and most of all a million thank yous for for being THE BEST grandparents in the history of the world. Nothing makes me happier than the way my children light up when they see you two!

Thank you, thank you, thank you....you are my heroes!!!
Happy 38th Anniversary, Mom and Dad....I love you!


38 years ago...

May 2nd, 2008

No comments: