Sunday, February 3, 2008

Exactly one year ago...

Exactly one year ago I was three hours away from delivering my sweet baby boy. All day today I have been thinking about that wonderful day. I had to go through the pictures before I went to sleep tonight, so I thought I would share a few with you all. It is true what everyone says...I can't remember the pain, all I remember is the absolute joy I felt knowing that I was about to meet my son. The energy in the room was so positive. I loved having all of my family with me knowing that Aiden was entering the world surrounded by amazing people who love him and would help guide him throughout his life. I will post more pictures of his birth and first few days tomorrow... for now, I am going to go crawl in bed with my baby boy. I will press his sweaty little head against my cheek, smell his sweet breath, and think about the first moment that they laid him on my chest....absolute joy!









No comments: