Friday, August 17, 2007

Family Vacation in Sun River

Oh my gosh, we had so much fun in Sun River. I hadn't been there since I was a kid, and it was so exciting to show Emma and Katelynne all the things Kara and I had done when we were little. It was so great to see them having a total blast just like we did. The house we rented was great (thanks Grammy and Poppy) and it was located about 1 mile from downtown Sun River. We rode our bikes down there everyday. We went swimming, shopping, white water rafting, horseback riding, to the High Desert Museum, golfing and fishing. KK and Aaron even went in a glider plane. We also took plenty of time to rest, and of course we watched Tiger win his 13 major :)
Our old favorite hang out....Goodies candy shop!

Aiden and I enjoying the hot tub as spectators








The High Desert Museum

Sibs






2 comments:

Kristen said...

Great Pictures!

You've been tagged. Check my blog for details.

Amy Collins said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Kara - I love your hair!!!!!