Monday, June 21, 2010

Melissa's Wedding

So, 2010 really hasn't been my year for blogging. I got behind early in the year, then every time I think about catching up the task seems SO big and time consuming that I don't even try. Well, I have decided that I am not going to worry about catching up. Instead, I will start posting current pics and stories and flash back occasionally when I have the time. I truly do enjoy blogging and although I have been using my free time for other things recently (I am on a new food/health/wellness quest for my family) I really want to get back in to it.

So, on to this blog....
Cameron's little sister got married this past weekend. The wedding was beautiful and we all had a great time. Bella and Aiden were on the dance floor from the time we walked in to the reception until we had to leave....so entertaining.








2 comments:

Erin said...

What a stunning family you have :) Love Aiden's tie!

ENDub said...

Oh I'm so glad you are back!! I've been waiting patiently :) I love the new pics, and everyone looks great!