Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm 9 months old

Sweet Bells is 9 months old and what a glorious 9 months it has been. She is still such a good girl and the loudest baby I have ever met...and I love it! She is such a funny baby...she gives these looks that just make me laugh out loud. It's almost like you can tell just what she is thinking by the look on her face. Of course if it takes me to long to figure out what she is thinking she yells...Bella the yella!!! She is waving, clapping, scooting, and pulling herself up on everything. She has looked directly at me and said "mama" and "dada" to Cameron. She also yells "bubba" when she wants Aiden...it is SO adorable. She is a very social little girl and always wants to be close to the older kids. She loves them so much and they are so good to her. Bella truly is an amazing little girl and I love being her Mommy.
Happy 9 month birthday, baby girl!








No comments: