Friday, October 16, 2009

A visit with best friends

A couple weeks ago my very best friend in the whole world came to town with her sweet husband and her wonderful Mom. In July we traveled down to Oklahoma for her little sister's wedding and although we had a great time she and I were disappointed that we didn't get a lot of time to catch up. So, I was so thrilled to find out that they were coming to town for a week. They did get the opportunity to see some of the NW, but most of our time together was spent just enjoying each others company. I am also so happy that my bestie got to spend some time getting to know my babies. It is so strange because I think Aiden understands how important Sasha is to me because he just loves her too...we still talk about her every night before he goes to sleep. Thank you so much for coming to visit Pound/Martinez family...we already miss you SO much!






No comments: