Sunday, January 25, 2009

Welcome Beautiful Bella

Well, she is finally here...and totally worth the wait! Bella Kara Lin Cox was born at 4:41pm on January 22nd. She was 8lbs 12oz (which shocked us all) and 21 1/2 inches long. Of course she is perfect in every way and Cam and I are totally in love. We feel so blessed to have another healthy baby and I can't put in to words how amazing it feels to hold my beautiful girl.

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
The girls are thrilled and Aiden is adjusting SO well. Several cute stories to come....

4 comments:

Amy Collins said...

Congratulations to you all! She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her.

Molly said...

Congratulations, Emily! Bella is adorable! Can't wait to schedule some play-dates when things settle down a bit for you guys!

Crafty Shizz said...

She looks so sweet! Well done you guys :) Wish I could be there to see her! Hopefully sometime this summer! Love you all :D

Judy Martin said...

I had been waiting, impatiently for the pictures Linda promised, when I suddenly realized that I could visit your blog! Well, I am OLD and did not grow up blogging!

Bella is absolutely beautiful... and I love her name! I hope to get to meet Aiden and her this summer.

Love, Judy