Sunday, December 14, 2008

A shower for Miss Bella

My family in law threw me a shower this weekend and it was so wonderful! Everyone went above and beyond and they spoiled our Miss Bella. My camera battery died before I could get any pictures of the decortations or cake, but the evening was perfect...thank you everyone! I am so lucky to have married into such a wonderful family...I am truly blessed! The Grandmas
They had it catered by my favorite Thai restaurant...yummy!!!!
Me and 3 of my 5 sister in laws...love these girls!!!
Me and my Mom (sorry about the hair in your face, Mom)
See, they spoiled us!
One of my little helpers
My other little helper
Aiden telling us something very serious!


1 comment:

ENDub said...

You look amazing Em. Pregnancy is good to you girl! Can't wait to meet this little angel.