Thursday, August 7, 2008

We finally caught it on video

I need to apologize that this video is so dark, but I was taping Grammy and Aiden inside his giraffe tent. The reason I posted it anyway is because we have been trying for almost a month to catch Aiden counting to 10 on video. However, every time we turn on the camera he says, "no"! Tonight Grammy and Aiden were reading inside his giraffe tent and I heard them reading one of Aiden's counting books so I grabbed the camera. I was trying to be sneaky so Aiden wouldn't see me but as you will see he did notice I was there. It threw him off a little bit, but if you keep watching until the end you will hear him count all the way to 10!!! Also, my poor little sweets has a sinus infection and a double ear infection so he will NOT let go of his binky...you can still understand what he is saying, but just not quite as clear as usual. Alright already...enough explanations...enjoy!!!

No comments: